Who We Are
Why are we here? – We see the Hope and Potential in every young person
- We believe in the holistic development of youth – Physically, Spiritually, Emotionally and Socially as Jesus modeled for us to do. There are over 40,000 youth in Regina alone, we have much more work to do.
How do we impact youth? – Transforming a generation one life at a time
- Regina RFC impacts over 200 youth each week, mobilizing staff and volunteers. Building strong mentoring relationships with youth is the key.
What do we do? – Our Initiatives
- Lamb’s Boxing Club – Building character, fitness and life skills
- Hear Me Out Mentoring – High quality, 1 on 1 mentoring for under-served youth
- Exodus Youth Nights – Discipleship community with food, friends, fun and faith
- Disorganized Sports After School Program – Coaching youth to make positive life choices
- Gymblast School Assembly – A 2-hour interactive, high energy program to build young leaders
- Queen City Escapes – Discovering life through adventure-based learning in the outdoors
- Dimension4 – Youth hang out and discussion group in local high schools
- Two42 Youth Drop-in Centre (Battlefords) – providing a safe, fun place for youth to connect with caring adults
- Community Kids Xmas Party – an annual event for more than 300 kids in the North Central Area to have a great Christmas experience
- 5 Youth Homes – Regina, Moose Jaw and the Battlefords transitioning youth ages 12-18 to inter-dependence
- Giving youth a home where they are safe, loved, and know they belong
- Staying connected with many youth after they leave the home
- Building relationship is the most powerful tool to transformation
Sustainability – Our Funding Model
Youth For Christ is an international mission organization and each of our staff build a team of people to support them both in prayer and financially. This is a core value of Youth For Christ.
Contracts for youth services provide about 2/3 of our budget while 1/3 of our budget comes in from partnerships with people like you. Will you partner with us to transform lives of youth in our province?
Through your involvement we can make a difference in thousands of young lives each year. We accept one-time donations online. To partner with us on a monthly basis, please complete your monthly donation here.