Gift In Your Will
Who was a meaningful person in your life when you were growing up? What were the things that made them special
and how did they encourage and mentor you in ways they may not have even realized?
You are a part of our team and impact the lives of kids by contributing so we can be those mentors for kids
who desperately need to know they are loved and created with immeasurable value!
Choosing to remember Regina YFC in your will is a lasting way to impact lives with Christ’s love for years to come.
Even a gift of 5% will make a real difference in the lives of many young people!
What you need to know:
Talk to your lawyer or financial planner and ask them how you can put a gift in your will.
All that’s needed to leave a legacy gift is a few sentences. Here is some information that may be helpful:
- Our legal name is Regina Youth For Christ Inc.
- Our charitable registration number is 83955 8764 RR0001
- Our address is 2025 Lorne Street Regina, SK S4P 2M4
- Our suggested wording for a residual gift: “To pay Regina Youth For Christ Inc. the residue (or share of the residue) of my estate for such use and purpose as the Board of Directors may determine in their absolute discretion.”
- Our suggested wording for a specific gift: “To pay Regina Youth For Christ Inc. the sum of $___ for such use and purpose as the Board of Directors may determine in their absolute discretion.”