Special Gift Donation Online
To partner with us on a monthly basis, please complete your monthly donation here.
Monday October 24 we will host our Hope Dinner at the Delta Hotel.
Would you donate $250 so we can invite 8 new people to hear stories of life transformation and vision for the future?
Where does your money go?
The majority of our funds support salaries of our staff working face to face with youth on a daily basis.
What does that look like?
- Gymblast School Assemblies in Schools all across Southern Saskatchewan
- Weekly drop-in programs for youth at risk
- Homes for youth where they experience trust, support and God’s love.
- Joy, celebration, and challenge as we work with youth to experience a fulfilling life
- Transforming a generation one life at a time!
Each YFC Staff raises support for our ministry. Contracts with social services provide 57% of our funding while our people like you contribute 43% of our budget. Our model only works when everyone can contribute.
What is your role on the YFC Team?
By contributing you have a direct impact in the life of a young person in our community!
- Providing extra support to help a youth in our home get their first job
- Supporting a mentor to show a young person that they have value
- Serve a snack or meal to a hungry kid at our drop in
- Many more ways
Through your involvement we can make a difference in thousands of young lives each year. We accept special gift donations online. To partner with us on a monthly basis, please complete your monthly donation here.
Tax Deductible Receipts
Receipts are issued, by our office, once a year. The tax receipt is a valid tax deduction on your personal tax return. Thank you for your support of the RYFC ministry.
Direct Giving through cheque or Automatic Withdrawal
- Send a cheque or money order payable to
Regina Youth For Christ®
2025 Lorne Street
Regina SK S4P 2M4
- Please mail cheques to our office along with a Partnership-Card. Please fill in the pledge form completely, so the donation can be processed properly.
- “Automatic Withdrawl” allows us to process your monthly donation directly from your bank account. This will save you writing and mailing cheques every month. Please enclose a blank cheque marked “VOID” when choosing this option.
- Donation Policy
- Post dated cheques are also accepted. You can send in cheques for up to one year accordingly.
Regina Youth for Christ seeks to honour the expressed designation towards each program(s) and project(s) approved by the organization. Each contribution designated towards such an approved program(s) or project(s) will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by Regina Youth for Christ, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed. www.yfcregina.ca